1. Presentation of the site:
- In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, known as L.C.E.N., we bring to the attention of users
and visitors to the site: www.akawan.com the following information:
- Legal information :
- Owner's status: company
- Prefix: SAS
- Company Name: AKAWAN
- Address: 16 RUE ARNAUD VIDAL 31000 TOULOUSE
- With a capital of: €15,000
- SIRET: 80928191800031 R.C.S.: Toulouse 809281918
- Intra-community VAT number: FR77809281918
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- The Creator of the site is: AKAWAN
- The Publication Manager is: Claire BAURES
- Contact the publication manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The publication manager is a natural person
- The Webmaster is: Claire Baures
- Contact the Webmaster: email@example.com
- The site host is: OVH
- CREDITS: the legal notices have been generated by https://www.generer-mentions-legales.com
2. Description of services provided:
- The purpose of the www.akawan.com site is to provide information concerning all of the company's activities.
The site owner strives to provide the www.akawan.com site with information that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by itself or by the third party partners who provide it with this information.
All the information offered on the www.akawan.com website is given for information only, is not exhaustive, and is subject to change. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
3. Intellectual Property and Counterfeits:
- The owner of the site is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software...
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, total or partial adaptation of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with prior written authorization by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of these elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
4. Hypertext links and cookies:
- The www.akawan.com site contains a certain number of hypertext links to other sites (partners, information, etc.) set up with the authorization of the site owner. However, the site owner does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited and therefore declines all responsibility for this fact when the possible risks of illegal content.
- The user is informed that during his visits to the www.akawan.com site, one or more cookies are likely to be installed automatically on his computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site.The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
The setting of the navigation software makes it possible to inform of the presence of cookies and possibly to refuse in the manner described at the following address: www.cnil.fr
Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
In Internet Explorer: tool tab / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
Under Netscape: edition / preferences tab. Click on Advanced and choose Disable cookies. Validate on Ok.
5. Protection of property and people - management of personal data:
- User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site: www.akawan.com
In France, personal data is notably protected by law n° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
On the www.akawan.com site, the owner of the site collects personal information relating to the user only for the need of certain services offered by the www.akawan.com site. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he enters it himself. It is then specified to the user of the site www.akawan.com the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition. personal data concerning him. To exercise this right, send your request to www.akawan.com by email: webmaster's email or by making a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the response should be sent.
No personal information of the user of the www.akawan.com site is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of the purchase of the site www.akawan.com from the owner of the site and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify data. vis-à-vis the user of the site www.akawan.com.
The www.akawan.com website is in compliance with the GDPR see our GDPR policy http://www.akawan.com.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases.